This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to: Add Pictures to your Posts

I only found out about the resizing by accident when I pasted the wrong type of link in a thread and the photo took about a minute to display!

I must look into the whole photos in the cloud thing. I have stuff in iCloud, Photobucket and I use Lightroom at home, which stores its database on the PC.
    "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
    99 Yamaha R1

Comment

this is all well and good, but how do i get the pics out of my android phone/camera to photobucket?

I can share them to Facebook, gmail, etc...but not photobucket or this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dbsuperbiker View Post
        this is all well and good, but how do i get the pics out of my android phone/camera to photobucket?

Just get the Tapatalk app for your phone and post up to ZZRBike.com through Tapatalk. You can directly upload pics from your phone with the app.
        My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
        http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

This pic is from my phone and uploaded using Tapatalk
          My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

That's because we arE SPECIAL. ROUND EYE. peace Arthur and Wanda

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post

Just get the Tapatalk app for your phone and post up to ZZRBike.com through Tapatalk. You can directly upload pics from your phone with the app.
              I think I just did it...AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post

I think I just did it...AWESOME!
                My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

OK folks.

There is apparently an issue when attempting to post pics.

I tried every method know to the site and still could not get a pic to post.

Went to advanced editor.

Clicked on add attachment.

Wen to my pics on my PC.

Clicked on the pic I wanted to post.

Selected upload pic.

Saw where the pic was being uploaded.

Even clicked on "review post" and saw the pic I uploaded.

When I click on "post" I get an error message stating "upload at least one pic"

?????????????????????????????

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

test

DSC01700.JPG
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

What the fook!

Works now!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                        What the fook!

Works now!
                        Doesn't work until you complain about how it doesn't work, so you can look foolish when it actually does work. Murphy's Law. I'd blame Mark.
                        “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Don't look at me, I haven't changed anything about how the site works, the software version, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post

Doesn't work until you complain about how it doesn't work, so you can look foolish when it actually does work. Murphy's Law. I'd blame Mark.
                            I hear ya! LOL

Just like when you take your car into the shop and they can't duplicate the issue.

As soon as you pull off the lot it does it again. LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X