time for a better sett of horns ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm horny enough, thank you.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
      I'm horny enough, thank you.
      Damn Mike. By the way, are these just plug into the where the others are, or are there "electrical mods" needed.
      I'm hoping plug and play, that's all I need is electrical gremlins. Mike, if these work, the Zed will also be horny enough.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIE View Post

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304431282364
        I ordered these. Haven't gotten them yet. I hope
        they're not shit. I didn't won't to drop too much.
        I'll post up when I get them mounted up.
        Charlie, they're not received yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Claude View Post

Charlie, they're not received yet??
          Claude, yes. I've just not gotten around to putting them on. I've been riding too much
          and doing projects around the house. You know, first things first.
          "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

I have a set of “Freeway Blasters” that I bought at O’Reilly’s Auto Parts about ten years ago. They are a High/Low tone and like Claude said they are much more noticeable in that configuration. I realized on our last bike trip that my low tone wasn’t working and I haven’t gotten around to dealing with it yet. They are supposed to be 130 decibels which is pretty loud.
            Let us know how the new horns work out Charlie. Also mine were rubbing on the fan shroud but the body of the horn is plastic so you can guess which part lost material there.
            Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Working...
            X