wheel compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel compatibility

Anyone know of other direct fitments for a zzr rear wheel?
    2004 ZZR1200 moonlight gray, Dunlop Roadsmart 3 tires, 1.25" bar risers, color matched Corbin Beetle Bags, stock exhaust, KLEEN system removed.

Ok, let me rephrase this... Does anyone know if a zzr rear wheel will fit a ZX12R? Not finding any info elsewhere.
    Last edited by mjmcg; 06-05-2022, 01:09 AM.
    2004 ZZR1200 moonlight gray, Dunlop Roadsmart 3 tires, 1.25" bar risers, color matched Corbin Beetle Bags, stock exhaust, KLEEN system removed.

Comment

Ok then good talk.

Comment

I don't think you were being blown off, I don't think anyone knows your answer. A quick search on ebay shows several available at a very reasonable cost if that helps. I guess you are trying to sell one and want the interchange info or are you needing one?

Comment

ZX12R has a wider rear wheel than the ZZR. I believe it was 6.5 inches where as the ZZR has a 5.5
          Some here on the site put a ZX12R wheel on their ZZR but it required some mods unless I'm remebering
          wrong. I do know the 12R came with a lot wider tire than the ZZR. Either a 190 or 200 on the rear.
          "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by CYACOP View Post
            I don't think you were being blown off, I don't think anyone knows your answer. A quick search on ebay shows several available at a very reasonable cost if that helps. I guess you are trying to sell one and want the interchange info or are you needing one?
            Kinda...
            I have the zzr, A guy I work with has the 12R. I recently swapped out my original real wheel that someone had put a chrome-like polish to for one that was stock finish. I have the chromed out wheel off mine up for grabs and he was wondering if it would fit his.I looked everywhere and all I found for info was what the next reply down mentioned and that was guys putting 12R wheels on zzr's with slight work, but none the other way round. Which by the time I found that out it sorta answered the question anyway, so....

so at any rate, I have a chromed out zzr wheel with a shenko tire still on it, 90% tread life ledt but date code of 2014.........tire is free with wheel purchase LOL ( no bearings )

Comment

Working...
            X