Y'all are still here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all are still here!

Guess I have to get out my Evelyn Wood reading glasses and get caught up! Apparently I haven't killed off the brain cell that stored my password and login! Last time I logged in I wasn't retired, and I retired two and a half years ago. I see most of the old suspects are still here....
    Young men know the rules, OLD men know the exceptions.

LOL 1111 posts since my last visit...
    Young men know the rules, OLD men know the exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by eteach01 View Post
      Guess I have to get out my Evelyn Wood reading glasses and get caught up! Apparently I haven't killed off the brain cell that stored my password and login! Last time I logged in I wasn't retired, and I retired two and a half years ago. I see most of the old suspects are still here....
      You still rippppppin?

Comment

Hail, hail, the gang’s all here.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Good to hear from ya! Still ridin’?
          My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
          http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

I just popped in by chance... I was never a prolific a contributor as you guys,, but equally pleased you're all doing ok..

An Englishman, has all the qualities of a poker - except the occasional warmth.
            sigpic

Comment

I for one, glad to still be around. Still riding the 02 Zed for 20 years now.
              I just got a new set of of Michelin Pwr 5's and will put them on in a few weeks.
              I still check in pretty regular myself.
              "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
              but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

I generally only lurk now unless I see something of interest or something to offer.

Case in point- tonight I went to Burger Fi for dinner. Normally, I try to avoid the fast food joints but it's Thursday, I'm tired and I'm by myself so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Ordered the base cheeseburger, small onion rings and fountain drink. Total- $17.60!!! The burger was ok, the onion rings not cooked enough; overall it was an acceptable meal but not for nearly $18. Maybe, just maybe $7-8 but not $18.

For that kinda scratch, I coulda bought/made likely 8-10 of my own spectre-burgers, along w/rolls, veggies, chips and slaw, maybe even some dessert.
                Lee

Comment

It's good to see you haven't changed. I'm not on here near as much as I used to but it's always entertaining.
                  Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Hey Eteach & Artaroos - good to see you. We’re still twisting the throttle

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

I'll stay around for as long as I can. CrazyTrain has me by a month, damn, he's been here a long time.
                      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIE View Post
                        I'll stay around for as long as I can. CrazyTrain has me by a month, damn, he's been here a long time.
                        It feels like a long time, Charlie!

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
                        X