• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmwpaul

Anyone hear from PAUL lately just curious

That would be BMW Paul

Comment

Last login here was about 4 months ago...
      “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Damn! Hope all is well with him. Good people Paul.
        Puts the wind up all us old guys. Tempus fugit!
        Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
        A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

I joined a couple of oldtimers Sunday for lunch and Paul's name came up. A text was sent and Paul responded so it seems he is just ignoring us. Which means his judgement is sound...
          "Here's to our men in uniform. ALL uniforms." Maximus
          "If you can't get it done on a ZZR1200, you can't get it done on a 14 either." CrazyTrain
          "If the space shuttle didn't keep exploding it would be a pretty good space ship." helodoc
          "Re: Turbo-Connie: It had to be done...
          Like putting a solid-fuel rocket booster on a wheelchair." Danno

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
            I joined a couple of oldtimers Sunday for lunch and Paul's name came up. A text was sent and Paul responded so it seems he is just ignoring us. Which means his judgement is sound...
            I’m not THAT old! Paul is alive and well and wants to ride

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
            ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Sorry guys just haven’t been on the site in a while. Still going strong. Hope y’all doing the same. Is something wrong with eyes only

Comment

Ya he is getting old and cranky. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                  Ya he is getting old and cranky. Peace
                  You got that shit right

sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

Working...
                  X