Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas my ZZR brothers and sisters! Wishing you and yours all GOD's blessings on Christmas Day and always!
    2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Jimj hope to ride with you in 2022 merry Christmas and bless you and your family. Peace my friend.

Comment

And from Down Under. We'll be having a 42 degree C Xmas day here in Perth ......
      I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

Comment

Merry Christmas
        Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
          And from Down Under. We'll be having a 42 degree C Xmas day here in Perth ......
          And for those of you who don't know the correct way of doing things, 42C is 108F

Merry Christmas y'all!
          Time flies like an arrow;
          Fruit flies like a banana!

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
            Yikes!! We're looking at a record 28C in our forecast.....

Merry Christmas you bunch of hooligans!
            “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Merry Christmas Indeed, and hoping for a better 2022 for all of you!

At our cabin the forecast is calling for 10 below zero next week... and that is f, not c!

BTW that will be the frikking coldest weather I have ever experienced, Mr, Biggleworth!

G
              "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Merry Christmas to everybody as well!

Possible record high temps (71f) for Christmas at my place!

Bring on global warming!!!
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you too. We are forecast for mid-lower 70's this weekend, no rain to speak of.
                  Looks like I'm sneaking in a ride as well. Or 2 maybe.
                  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                  but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post

Yikes!! We're looking at a record 28C in our forecast.....
                    Similar for our east coast - mid to high 20s.

I don't call it global warming here in the west - it is simply summer.
                    But, we'll have the aircon on whilst roasting the turkey and ham, for our family get-to-gether.
                    I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

Comment

Seasons Greetings to all the ZZR membership. The new year has got to be better than this one.

Comment

Christmas morning in Auckland has dawned fine and sunny with a high of 27°C forecast.

Merry Christmas everyone, here's to a better New Year!

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
                        99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

80F here for all of you who haven’t succumbed to French measurement

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                          ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Merry Christmas and may 2022 be a prosperous one for all!

It's a rainy, 50ish degree day here in The Valley of the Sun

Soon as the roads dry out a bit, I'm looking forward to getting some seat time on the ZZR

Comment

Best wishes to you all from this side of the globe.
                              Paul"The Flying Dutchman"

Comment

Working...
                              X