Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Nail

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Nail

    OK, OK, but is a Kawasaki

    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    sigpic

    Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

  • #2
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

    Comment


    • #3
      Very cool Charlie.

      I recently got a new nail for the dirt too. Can't seem to get an image to transfer. It's a 2017 Yamaha YZ250X. Found one in great shape, lightly used, for a decent price. This model is more for the woods than the MX track, which is exactly what I wanted.

      Have fun out there.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by eyesonly View Post
        OK, OK, but is a Kawasaki
        Nice! Arkansas seems to have a lot of trails that you can take that on!
        tbolt

        Comment


        • #5
          Are you getting a sidecar for it??



          While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
          ~Eumenes of Cardia

          I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

          I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

          My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mehush View Post
            Very cool Charlie.

            I recently got a new nail for the dirt too. Can't seem to get an image to transfer. It's a 2017 Yamaha YZ250X. Found one in great shape, lightly used, for a decent price. This model is more for the woods than the MX track, which is exactly what I wanted.

            Have fun out there.
            Nice! I would more than likely kill myself on a dirt bike LOL
            sigpic

            Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tbolt View Post

              Nice! Arkansas seems to have a lot of trails that you can take that on!
              Yes there are a ton of them. We are also planning to ride a lot in Colorado and maybe Moab next trip out west.
              sigpic

              Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
                Are you getting a sidecar for it??
                It is on the way, I special ordered it Crazytrain size
                sigpic

                Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think that these should be made street legal, or an avenue to do such. On regular roads, not highways, you could just drive the vehicle to where you want to play, and these things are build really tough. Then I would have some ground to stand on when I begged my wife to get one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kawasakian View Post
                    I think that these should be made street legal, or an avenue to do such. On regular roads, not highways, you could just drive the vehicle to where you want to play, and these things are build really tough. Then I would have some ground to stand on when I begged my wife to get one.
                    You can make them street legal in Arkansas now. It was already legal to drive them on the road from trail head to trail head.
                    sigpic

                    Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Connecticut is really an easy state to find on a map. It's the state with a stick up it's a$$.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X