Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help! Just bent my front rim. What are my options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
    It’s good to see newer members helping one another out. That’s what the site is all about. If you see a ride being organized that you might like to participate in don’t hesitate to join in the fun. There’s lots of great peeps here. It’s always nice to meet up in person and get some face time with some of the members.
    True dat, NDY! Way to help each other out on this site, zzrbikes rocks

I look forward to riding again with you all from Canadia and with my northern, but south of your border, peeps

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
    http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
      It’s good to see newer members helping one another out. That’s what the site is all about. If you see a ride being organized that you might like to participate in don’t hesitate to join in the fun. There’s lots of great peeps here. It’s always nice to meet up in person and get some face time with some of the members.
      I would love to join in. It seems like there’s quite a few people in Canada on here which is a shame because I’m about as far as I can be while still being in the Continental US lol! If anyone spends some time on Central Florida let me know and let’s get some miles in!!!

Comment

Glad a ZZR member was able to hook you up.

Definitely great people on the site will to help a brother out.

As for riding together, some of us usually meet up a couple of time a year in the Blairsville, Georgia area.

There are two members that usually come up from Florida. One is in the Orlando area and the other is near Daytona.

So, come on up
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
          Glad a ZZR member was able to hook you up.

Definitely great people on the site will to help a brother out.

As for riding together, some of us usually meet up a couple of time a year in the Blairsville, Georgia area.

There are two members that usually come up from Florida. One is in the Orlando area and the other is near Daytona.

So, come on up
          Hell yeah!! That would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ababylizard View Post

Hell yeah!! That would be awesome
            We usually meet up in the spring.

Typically either in April or May.

I'll keep you in the loop
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Did somebody say central Florida? Orlando? Not that old fart is it? Nobody likes to ride with that guy.lol

Hey ababylizard, I do a little riding here in cenfla. No longer have a ZZR, but I do have a couple of streetbikes. I would be down to ride almost anytime.

Good luck with the repair.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
                Did somebody say central Florida? Orlando? Not that old fart is it? Nobody likes to ride with that guy.lol

Hey ababylizard, I do a little riding here in cenfla. No longer have a ZZR, but I do have a couple of streetbikes. I would be down to ride almost anytime.

Good luck with the repair.
                That would be awesome! Wheel is set to arrive next Tuesday so hopefully I’ll be back on the road next week Pm me and we can set something up

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                  X