X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZR Bikes is back on fire!

Got the official ZZR Pit going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
    http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

I'll make a virtual attendance ...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

I love that ring
        sigpic

Comment

Nice

Comment

That's cool.
            "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
            but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Nice.
              “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                  Got the official ZZR Pit going!

Before opening this thread I thought this was about a different fire/meltdown

Looks good!

Comment

So what is the story behind the ring?

Comment

Pete made it at home and brought it to a Rally we had at TWO one year. I asked him if he could make me one. Instead, in usual Pete fashion, he gave me his. I ve brought it to many of Rallys in the past. I had given it to another site member who was going to replace the bottom as it is getting pretty burned out. Never happened. He gave the pit back to me in Arkansas a couple of weeks ago. Hence, ZZR BIKES is back on fire!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
                      X