Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid & Terry

All -

As some of you may already know, longtime site member, Reidmct, lost his wife, Terry, to cancer August 19th.

I was the beneficiary of their hospitality several times in Houston and the TX Hill Country and Terry was always a joy to be around and always took care of herself after everyone else.

We are all here for one another as a needed distraction or as a help and comfort.

Pegs down for Terry, and for our ZZR brother, Reid, in his pain.

https://www.wrightsfuneralparlor.net...zuLL0uy9MfmcV8

Last edited by Mark; 08-25-2020, 07:55 AM. Reason: fixed obituary link

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

My thoughts go out to family and friends. I’m sorry for your loss.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from me as well. Reid is a lot of help and hope to meet the fellow some day
      to thank him in person. God bless him in this time of mourning. God speed sir.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

So very very sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers to Reid and family.
        2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Sincere condolences, Reid.
          Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time, Reid.

Greg
            "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Ahh! Sad news and so sorry to hear. All good thoughts surrounding you from everyone here Reid. Condolences on your loss!
              Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
              A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

So sorry to hear of this.

Our condolences Reid.
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

So sad. She was awesome.
                  KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Wow, so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to you Reid. I’ll keep you in my prayers.
                    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

So sorry Reid, my condolences to you and your family.
                      sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

No words. Just good thoughts for healing.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. They are a comfort. I am still grieving deeply; devastated.

It took me a day to write her short memorial page for the funeral home, and another day to scrape together some photos. She was a photographer, so there are not many photos of her. She was beautiful inside and out.

Thanks for that photo, Chris. I hadn't seen it before; that was 2007, just after we built the motorcycle workshop and art studio.

Here's a link to her memorial page (click button to turn off the syrupy music). Video slideshow at the bottom doesn't do her justice; neither does the obit. She was a remarkable person, an innocent angel of service to all.

https://www.wrightsfuneralparlor.net...erry-McTaggart

Here's a nice photo that isn't yet on the memorial video.

Terry and Reid 97.JPG
                          Last edited by reidmct; 08-24-2020, 05:22 AM.
                          How To Cheat on Personality Tests
                          1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
                          (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
                          (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
                          (c) I never worry much about anything.
                          (d) I don't care for books or music much.
                          (e) I love my wife and children.
                          (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
                          From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Sending warm thoughts from California.

Comment

My condolences Reid. Sorry for you and your family's loss.
                              tbolt

Comment

Working...
                              X