Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Tank Bag Recommendations

Hi All,

I'm looking for a small tank bag...nothing too expensive, but something that will fit the size of 2 spray cans.

dinky

I’m using the medium size Givi tanklock bag. I’ve had it for years, I like it a lot. YYCZED has a Nelson Riggs tailpack I like. I am sure they make a tank bag. I used to use an Oxford tank bag and it was a great bag too. It attached with magnets to my ZZR tank but the tank cover on the ZX14 is plastic and magnetic tank bags don’t work on it, hence my switch to the Givi tanklock..

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

I've had a Cortech magnetic bag for many years that is still doing service that I've used on the ZZR, Connies and 14's. The magnets seem to fall just right on the back part of the tanks and never had it lose grip. Simple and decent size.
      Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
      A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

Originally posted by philabeg View Post
        I've had a Cortech magnetic bag for many years that is still doing service that I've used on the ZZR, Connies and 14's. The magnets seem to fall just right on the back part of the tanks and never had it lose grip. Simple and decent size.
        I had great luck with that too.
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post

I had great luck with that too.
          Me too. 18 years and still working well. Quality product.
          "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

I've quit tank bags forever because they muck up the air behind the fairing bubble, but I did have a great little Cortech magnetic tank bag (8l or 10l size?) that held a can of chain wax and a can of Plexus. It never scratched the paint on my Zed despite my careless use, and it held on fine at max Zed speed. It was magnet-only (plus lanyard around steering head), and I just had to sling it at the tank to make it stick

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
              I've quit tank bags forever because they muck up the air behind the fairing bubble, but I did have a great little Cortech magnetic tank bag (8l or 10l size?) that held a can of chain wax and a can of Plexus. It never scratched the paint on my Zed despite my careless use, and it held on fine at max Zed speed. It was magnet-only (plus lanyard around steering head), and I just had to sling it at the tank to make it stick
              I quit big tank bags long ago for similar reasons.

Here is my Cortech. Holds phone, wallet, keys, small bottle of screen cleaner.

Attached Files
              "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyguitar View Post
                Hi All,

I'm looking for a small tank bag...nothing too expensive, but something that will fit the size of 2 spray cans.

dinky
                Have you seen this one
                Held Tenda Tank and Tail Bag

Comment

Working...
                X