Fairing screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairing screws

Hello all ! I have been working on my 2003 zzr600 for a while now and I am almost done with painting the fairings. Im sure you have guessed it by now but I never labeled what screws go where and there is a few different sizes and types. Im not sure if they were all OEM stock or not but my whole point to this is... Is there anywhere I can get a good fairing screw kit. or a list of sizes and quantities i could take to a hardware store? The manual i have doesnt specify. It also seems as if the 03 600 model is like the redheaded step child of the family. its hard to find aftermarket parts but easy for the surrounding model years . Any help would be appreciated , Thank you !

Look at the cowl parts diagrams at partsfish.com. you can see every screw, where it goes, and its specs, e.g., 92009A - SCREW,5X16,BLACK
    https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a...rs-2-3-e10-e11
    How To Cheat on Personality Tests
    1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
    (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
    (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
    (c) I never worry much about anything.
    (d) I don't care for books or music much.
    (e) I love my wife and children.
    (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
    From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by reidmct View Post
      Look at the cowl parts diagrams at partsfish.com. you can see every screw, where it goes, and its specs, e.g., 92009A - SCREW,5X16,BLACK
      https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a...rs-2-3-e10-e11
      Nice.

Let's see a picture when you are done.

Comment

Thanks Reid
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
        X