• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregness View Post

JM- Shorai or Anti-gravity brand?
    I don't even remember now...
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Decision made. Going with the Antigravity ($225) and a $40 Lithium charger. I will be putting a similar battery in my ATV when the current one pukes. The Antigravity has a battery management systemto keep it from starting a bike bon-fire or running completely dead if left on and some other self-protection stuff, and the reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Subtract 8 lbs from the weight column.

Thanks for your input guys!
      "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Been running a Shorai in my 2003 since Summer 2015 - no issues.

The charger was ~$80. I put it on the charger the first of each month for about 15 minutes.

Flawless operation.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

I'm still running a 5 year old gel-cell lead acid myself. Yea, it's a cool way to shed a few pounds
          to go lit-ion but I have several good chargers (2 still new in the box) that I've acquired over the years
          and another charger would be dumb for me. We deal with tons of lithium ion batteries in my profession
          and some are just damn weird. If it was better, other than weight savings, I would go with one, but?

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

My Shorai battery has been treating me good. It is really worth buying.

Comment

Working...
            X