Bored, bored, bored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored, bored, bored...

itching to get out on my Zed but the weather is dreadful! Hopefully this weekend will deliver warmish, dry roads.

It's time to ride

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

No kidding. I was going to this past weekend but too much got in the way.
      This coming weekend, 60's and not raining. We'll see
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

I might be on this weekend. Weather has shaped up and the bike is now reassembled from valve adjust. Needs a shack down before I venture too far from home.

Comment

Weather has been for shit here (it's still that time of the year though). Fortunately only rain. No snow or ice.

Hopefully it'll break soon and string together a few days of nice weather.

Be safe those of you that get to venture out this week.
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

And I'm chairman of the board....

I can't ride either, I'm stuck on a cruise up and down the Norwegian coast! I have to look at snow, fjords, Nordkap and so on.
            I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Aloha, I used to hang out here. Sold my 06 14 a while back, a military guy destroyed it promptly. I still miss my zzr1200, and would get one again. Ive moved to the big island(best riding island by far in hawaii), and hope to pick up an old retro rocket one of these days again. I hope you all are well and keeping the rubber side down. o/.
              If you want info on big island/hawaii riding, I am happy to give it, and have crated several bikes to here.
              Are there any new supersport tourers coming? Is ZX-14 to be discontinued? Is everyone gonna go electro bike :p
              Last edited by zzralohas; 03-03-2020, 04:23 AM.
              Lineage:75cb550/76cb550/76Kz1000/79Kz1000mkII/
              87VFR700f2/76r90(/6)cafe/93ZX11c
              00'bmwR1100rtp/03ZZR1200 PMB/ 06 ZZR 1400

Comment

Here on Ice Station Zebra:

Comment

Originally posted by zzralohas View Post
                  Aloha, I used to hang out here. Sold my 06 14 a while back, a military guy destroyed it promptly. I still miss my zzr1200, and would get one again. Ive moved to the big island(best riding island by far in hawaii), and hope to pick up an old retro rocket one of these days again. I hope you all are well and keeping the rubber side down. o/.
                  If you want info on big island/hawaii riding, I am happy to give it, and have crated several bikes to here.
                  Are there any new supersport tourers coming? Is ZX-14 to be discontinued? Is everyone gonna go electro bike :p
                  Aloha James!

My wife and I and another couple that rides were on the big island back in 2016.. Stayed in the Kailua-Kona area. We were in a rental car and took a ride around the entire island.

From what I recall the the roads in the southern portion were fantastic.

We went into town and found a motorcycle rental company.

Had I known it was there prior to going and also that the roads were so nice we would have rented a bike.

I also recall that there was a motorcycle shop there. I believe it was Kiser Cycles. Of course we had to go in and look around. Ended up talking to an employee and he was very knowledgeable. I believe he had a Ducati background. It was a nice place with a nice showroom.

It'd be damn near impossible for me to live there and not own a motorcycle.

BTW I sent you a PM in December of 2015 and never heard back. Was going to try and link up while we were out there.

Anyway, glad to see that you are still around and hope you get back on two wheels soon.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Great weather here right now. Just some sandy streets.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

In the 80’s this week but will get chilly in a few days and drop into the 70’s.
                      Track day this Sunday and the following Sunday with Piken!
                      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Working...
                      X