No announcement yet.

New bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed the huge Kawasaki frame sliders. Installed Woodcraft axle sliders. Removed the tank stickers.

Next steps are to install the tank and knee pads and a dry run with the bike on the trailer.
    Attached Files

Comment

Curios to see if the Kawasaki frame/case sliders give you issues.

I had a set (forget which bike) that my shin kept rubbing against when shifting or braking.

Back of the bike looks outstanding!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

outrageous pipe !

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
          Curios to see if the Kawasaki frame/case sliders give you issues.

I had a set (forget which bike) that my shin kept rubbing against when shifting or braking.

Back of the bike looks outstanding!
          I don't think it will. These are far forward from the pegs, and I'm no where near as tall as you.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NATURALBORNKILLAR View Post
            outrageous pipe !
            Thanks! I love the sound, shorty GP look.

Comment

Your bike is looking awesome, Mark! What trailer did you end up going with?
              My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
              http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
                Your bike is looking awesome, Mark! What trailer did you end up going with?
                Thanks!

A used 2016 Kendon stand up two bike trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post

A used 2016 Kendon stand up two bike trailer.
                  Can I borrow it?

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post

Can I borrow it?
                    I have a single bike trailer for sale if you're interested, otherwise sure, I'll accept a $3000 cash deposit up front

Comment

Comment

Looks good Mark.

Thought you were going to get the additional wheel chock in the middle so you can haul only one bike when necessary?
                        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Wonder how much the rear end is going to drop with bike(s) on the trailer?

Although it looks like most of the weight will be sitting over the axle.

Comment

Looks good Mark.

Thought you were going to get the additional wheel chock in the middle so you can haul only one bike when necessary?
                            You are right, I completely forgot about that. Just placed the order, I expect it'll be here next week or so.

Comment

Wonder how much the rear end is going to drop with bike(s) on the trailer?

Although it looks like most of the weight will be sitting over the axle.
                              Not sure, we'll see. What's your concern?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post

Not sure, we'll see. What's your concern?
                                Just how much load will be on the rear suspension.

Too much tongue weight or how the load is distributed can cause handling issues with the car and trailer.

Do you have tongue weight and gross trailer weight numbers for your car?

https://www.tripsavvy.com/measuring-...weight-2912505

Comment

Working...
                                X