No announcement yet.

Milestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry , should have looked at your location. Yes, I knew New South Wales was the biggest region being impacted . Being from another large colony also on the West end, I do get a bit miffed when somebody asks me if I know somebody who lives 3000 miles away in the Eastern side... Took a little Google Earth tour of some rides around Perth..... love the narrow , tree lined roads outside the main area. Hwy 207 up to Mundaring Weir looks fun !

Will see how Ricciardo does here in 2020 and if Renault can give them a car ...
    Cheers
    S

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo555 View Post
      Hwy 207 up to Mundaring Weir looks fun !
      S
      Speed limits on this road (not a Hwy) take away the fun.

Look up O'Briens Rd, and the road to Dwellingup. Also Manjimup to Denmark.
      Perth, Western Australia.
      “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Vegemite isn't so bad... Salty. OK on toast if you must. Better in chicken soup.

300,000kM+ on 2 wheels... Nice!
        “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Its been over a year and a half since I posted this. In the meantime, I sold the ZRX, and have only put 5,000km on the ZZR.
          What with no MotoGP to travel to due to travel restrictions, and me disassociating from the local Useless Club (aka ulysses - bike club for older riders) due to being surrounded by "important" full-of-themselves farkers and old karnts, there are fewer kms added to the clock.
          I did get a 110km ride in today though, the weather was too nice to not ride.
          Perth, Western Australia.
          “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Comment

January 2020 seems a long time ago.

The R1 is up to 138,000 km, and still going strong. Not bad for a sportsbike.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
            99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Working...
            X