No announcement yet.

For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were just talking about that it seems. Ah yes, the last Arkansas Rally.
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Glad he didn't split!
      KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Pirelle angel GT‘s 180 5517

Comment

Vashon Island is a nice ferry ride from Point Defiance park. Good deal for someone interested.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm not really up on what tires are good for different types of riding. I do trips from Okc to Dallas periodically, a trip to Arkansas hills periodically. Would these tires be good for my type of riding, or are they a more sport/track tire. I guess I would like to get a decent amount of miles from a set of tires.

Comment

They are one of the best sport touring tires out there. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by aaahicks1 View Post
                Hey guys, I'm not really up on what tires are good for different types of riding. I do trips from Okc to Dallas periodically, a trip to Arkansas hills periodically. Would these tires be good for my type of riding, or are they a more sport/track tire. I guess I would like to get a decent amount of miles from a set of tires.
                The Pirelli Angels would be great for your riding trips Tony.

Myself as well as many others use them on our bikes. I had them on my BMW when you were with us in Arkansas and I have them on my current ZX 14.

I'm guessing you'd easily get 6000 miles out of a set (maybe more) and they have plenty of grip. Been known to drag pegs with these tires.

They are a great sport touring tire.
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

The Pirelli Angels would be great for your riding trips Tony.

Myself as well as many others use them on our bikes. I had them on my BMW when you were with us in Arkansas and I have them on my current ZX 14.

I'm guessing you'd easily get 6000 miles out of a set (maybe more) and they have plenty of grip. Been known to drag pegs with these tires.

They are a great sport touring tire.
                  Agreed. I found them to be excellent in both handling and wear on my ZX14R

G
                  "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

The best tires in the world won't help, if your oil breaks down. You can't go anywhere without an engine, goofy.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
                      the best tires in the world won't help, if your oil breaks down. You can't go anywhere without an engine, goofy.
                      wtf?
                      "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Think he is talking to me. I knocked a hole in my case last fall when I low sided. Peace

Comment

BTW I only have 4 ZZR’s...one of the 5 belongs to my wife!! She had 2 but when we brought the 2 we kept in Arizona back East, I inherited her 04 because she likes the. 05 color best!!

Comment

Just goofing around, Greg. Oil and tire threads
                            KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Umm I got oil on my back tire right now. Peace

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. You guys are a riot!!! Lmao
                                ZZ-r did you get the msg I sent?

Comment

Working...
                                X