ZX14
    rake 23
    trail 94mm
    wheelbase 57.5mm
    weight 586
    Height 46.1
    Seat height 31.5

Kawasaki magic. Can't wait to ride one.
    Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy! How is the seating position compared to the 14? Is it more aggressive or about the same?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KAT View Post
        Congratulations Jimmy! How is the seating position compared to the 14? Is it more aggressive or about the same?
        It really seems about the same. The windshield is placed better...
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post
          I noted JM said it turns much easier than a 14. Do these bikes come with lighter wheels than the 14, or is it just the lighter rotating assembly at work (or both)? It does not weigh much less than a 14.

G

G, the H2 wheels aren't especially light, and I'm tempted to buy some carbon wheels to save nearly 7lbs total unsprung weight. The H2's quick turn-in is likely due to a combination of the smaller crankshaft having less reciprocating mass to change direction, and better overall mass-centralization than the 14R

Comment

Oh Hell Yeah!
            "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post

G, the H2 wheels aren't especially light, and I'm tempted to buy some carbon wheels to save nearly 7lbs total unsprung weight. The H2's quick turn-in is likely due to a combination of the smaller crankshaft having less reciprocating mass to change direction, and better overall mass-centralization than the 14R
              FYI, I looked hard at the carbon wheels for my 14, but in the end spent about $1500 less for the forged aluminum OZ's. The carbons saved another 2-3 lbs. of rotating mass, but I am really happy with how the OZ's transformed this big heavy bike.

G
              "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Fcking A!
                Nice.
                Those front discs are huge!
                Last edited by Shotgun; 12-28-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Congrats Jimmy. Awesome bike.

Comment

I've finally had a quick look at it. It's an amazing bike to study up close.
                    But I still haven't even had it on the center stand and really looked yet.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

The trellis frame and the packaging are kind of amazing. But be careful with the tupperware Jimmy, it's made of hummingbird wings and baby tears. And don't drop anything into the bike you want to see again

Comment

???

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                          ???
                          Plastics are fragile.

If you drop a screw, bolt, washer, nut, etc.... down in the bodywork forget about finding it.

At least that's my interpretation

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

It's going to be in the mid 50s today, Girls.
                            KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Cc thanks mike. Peace

Comment

Working...
                              X