Sold my zed tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my zed tonight

Welp, the best motorcycle cycle I've owned departed for Edmonton this evening. I sold it for peanuts, but it felt like it was worth a million bucks to me. We made some great memories, met loads of great people, and covered a lot of very scenic ground.

My H2 SX SE is just not as loveable as the zed, and it has some big shoes to fill next riding season!

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
    Welp, the best motorcycle cycle I've owned departed for Edmonton this evening. I sold it for peanuts, but it felt like it was worth a million bucks to me. We made some great memories, met loads of great people, and covered a lot of very scenic ground.

My H2 SX SE is just not as loveable as the zed, and it has some big shoes to fill next riding season!

It happens.

That's the price we pay for improvement.

As you said, ownership of a ZED also increased my riding adventures as well as meeting a great group of people.

Safe to say that I have met life long friends due to owning a ZED and becoming a member on this site.

I'm sure the H2 will grow on you the more you ride it and will also allow you the opportunity to continue to have great adventures
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Impressive to sell a bike like that in the middle of a snowstorm and -17 Celsius ! ....that H2 looks pretty amazing to me , but alas sounds like it made you some great friends ... the H2 might get you a new wife though, 20 years younger.....that thing is a chick magnet ! :)

Comment

I'm fresh outta bikes over here. Just waiting on the new chit. At least it's a Site member that bought one of them. And he's been riding it.
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo555 View Post
          Impressive to sell a bike like that in the middle of a snowstorm and -17 Celsius ! ....that H2 looks pretty amazing to me , but alas sounds like it made you some great friends ... the H2 might get you a new wife though, 20 years younger.....that thing is a chick magnet ! :)
          Haha, it was my last ride in snow on the zzr1200 (which seemed to happen a lot with that bike). Had to position it outside and then shove it up some sketchy ramps into the bed of an F-150. Good times!

The H2 is a great wife-picker: if she can hang onto the back of that thing, she's a keeper

Comment

On to a new chapter and stories to write! I am looking forward to our next ride!
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Working...
            X