2020 zx-14r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 zx-14r

Hey ya hosers, long time no see. Hopefully everyone arrived home safe and sound from the rally.
    I have a deposit on the 2020 ZX-14R to be released this week. Back in the saddle.

Comment

Congrats on the new bike and for getting back in the saddle
      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Nice jeff

Comment

Hey you ole f*****! Just can't leave it alone huh? You are as bad as me it seems. Did I hear they are quitting making them after 2020 or just a rumour? If true congrats on grabbing one while they last! Color scheme not too different from my old girl. Have you ordered new cans already? Be surprised if not. Sure like my Scorpions. Still going strong. Also my Tech Specs that you hooked me into.
          As you know I have gone through the same mental up and down that you have and honestly zero regrets getting back in the saddle. Maybe not as ambitious as before but damn.. sure feels like home when I get a leg over and hit the road. Just wish we could ride some! Shit! Mark and me and you and Dan. Great times. Ride safe brother!
          Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
          A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

2012-09-12_09-37-30_863.jpg Yeah, no replacement for displacement.
            I test drove a Ural, what a heep. Imagine a 3 wheeled school bus with asthma built by the Russians .
            Never could find the BMW R100 and hack in 3yrs. of looking, one will show up since I've moved on from the search.

I was poking around looking for the Beemer rig yet again and ran across the 2020 advertisement and said fckit.
            There isn't a better motorcycle out there for our requirements and life isn't going to wait. I bought another set of Two Brothers Racing carbon fiber slip-ons and some other stuff like a radiator screen and the centerstand kit that will start shipping this week.
            Bought a new leather jacket that should zip up lol
            I quit smoking and expansion is a thing.
            At this point I'm waiting for the dealer and PapaKaw to release the bikes.

Getting pretty stoked here.
            Ride Safe.
            Last edited by Shotgun; 10-14-2019, 05:59 AM.

Comment

That great Jeff!

Glad you are back on a Kawasaki and on the site.

Hope you continue to hang around

Definitely post up some pics when you get it

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Nice Jeffro!!
                tbolt

Comment

Sweet - I know there’s a 14r somewhere in my future. With Suzuki stopping production of the Busa, it’s not a big surprise to hear Kawasaki is doing the same with the 14r. I’m glad they brought these super bikes out in the latter half of my riding career. If they had brought them out when I was younger I might not be here.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
                    A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

Good times!

Comment

--Kory--
                        2008 C-14

Comment

Droooollllllll
                          sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

If I did not have one already I would be in the que right now to get one before they pass into history. I still do not think these bikes get the love they deserve from the media/industry wonks. As Big O advised long ago, a ZX14R with the correct additions and tweaks is the ultimate SPORT-Touring machine!

G
                            Attached Files
                            "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

I just rode mine to and from Arkansas (a bit over 800 miles) and the issue I had was the stock seat and an issue that made my hands start to go numb.

A Sargent seat might be in order if I can come across a deal on one.

In regard to the hand numbing issue, I'm not sure what caused it. Don't know if it was an issue with my gloves being too tight, a vibration coming through the clip ons, an isssue
                              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X