Barber Motorsports VINTAGE DAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barber Motorsports VINTAGE DAYS

Anyone going? Weather looks good (if you don't mind hot as hell). I sure was hoping for a cool front. Oh well, can't change the weather but still an awesome experience. Took the ZZR up last year and it was HOT then too. This year taking the Tacoma and my RD60.

I spoke with Dan last week.

He and Mark are/were supposed to be down there. I believe they are/were leaving Wednesday.

Camping somewhere on site.

You might give him a call to confirm.

I'm on vacation and would love to go down again but already taking the wife to Gulf Shores instead.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Gulf Shores, that's a place we used to know well. Haven't been
      down there in a while but that was always our go to for the beach.
      Only place in the world with truly sugar white sand.
      I might be around for the Barber's thing, don't know yet.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
        I spoke with Dan last week.

He and Mark are/were supposed to be down there. I believe they are/were leaving Wednesday.

Camping somewhere on site.

You might give him a call to confirm.

I'm on vacation and would love to go down again but already taking the wife to Gulf Shores instead.
        Alabama hot enough for you!!! Just wondering if you guys had ever taken the ferry from Fort Morgan to Dauphin Island? If not you should consider, Dauphin Island is a cool little place. If you go try Pirates, it's in the old Isle Dauphine country club building. The building is a wild round Art Deco design built in the late 50s. The pool there is usually open so you can take a dip and cool off. Enjoy the vacay!

Comment

Working...
        X