Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gregness
    replied
    Good lord! WTF is wrong with some people? You must feel sick, I feel for you bro. Good luck with tough decisions ahead.

Greg

Leave a comment:

• vannooch
    replied
    I have a set of OEM wheels the PO had them either painted or powder coated silver.

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    Hate to think what it would cost to get it back to riding condition.

I'm sure more than it's worth

The again, there might be enough site members out there with spare parts laying around that they could donate to get it in presentable condition ( not necessarily running condition) and you could kinda make a memorial out of it.

Leave a comment:

• NotDeadYet
    replied
    Damn, they sure didn’t do her any favors did they. It sucks they’ve bastardized it on you. That bike has given you lots of great memories and you’ve made many friends with her over the years. It will be a tough decision as to what to do next. Good luck with it either way.

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    So that's all they recovered?

No rear wheel, seat, fuel tank, etc....?

Leave a comment:

• spedxprt
    replied
    Good to see that she is back home now, Chris. Lots of priceless memories on that bike. Good luck with your decision.

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied
    Damn Chris! That sucks! Hopefully, she can be saved.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyTrain
    replied
    Got her back yesterday.

She's in a sad, sorry state. More damage, hideous orange paint, amateur welding, cut swingarm, missing pieces.

Before

Now

She's been on one heck of an adventure, but she's home now.

After taking her to Key West, Everglades NP, Miami South Beach, Biscayne NP, Great Smoky Mountain NP, Shenandoah NP, West Virginia, Arkansas, Big Bend NP, Rocky Mountain NP, Royal Gorge, Mesa Verde NP, Monument Valley, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, Capitol Reef NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Zion NP, Grand Canyon NP, Grant Teton NP, Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP, Mt Shasta, Lassen Volcanic NP, Sequoia NP, Kings Canyon NP, Yosemite NP, & Death Valley NP - several of those multiple times, she may be at the end of the line.

Haven't decided yet.

Leave a comment:

• philabeg
    replied
    Congrats Chris! That is a good feelin' .. get your baby back home! Happy for ya!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyTrain
    replied
    Picking it up this Friday afternoon. Maybe I can ride it to the Arkansas rally next week ...

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    Cool! Hopefully she won't be all traumatized by the experience...

Leave a comment:

• dondiego
    replied
    Originally posted by BIG O View Post
    Outstanding Chris!

Fo Shizzle!

One "Headbang" for each cylinder.

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    Outstanding Chris!

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIE
    replied
    Glad to hear they found it. I hope it is in decent enough shape to bring her back to your status.
    Well, close anyway. Sure would be nice to hang the thief's nuts on the tag bracket for an example.
    Last edited by CHARLIE; 05-01-2020, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NotDeadYet
    replied
    Wow - hopefully they didn’t f..k it up. Let us know how it turns out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X