No announcement yet.

STOLEN - A Pretty Blue Zed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, very sorry to hear Chris! Extremely frustrating. I hope they find your cycle. Years ago I had a brand new 1983 GPZ 1100 (only had 5K on the odometer) stolen in broad daylight.... with a Kryptonite U-lock on it no less...right from the parking lot on campus. Unfortunately, back in the stone-age when there were zero security cameras. I feel your pain brother.
    2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Fuckin thieves.

I'll keep an eye on CL and eBay for parts. It's a unique color, so, any plastic or tank parts will be easy to spot.

Condolences Boss.
      “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Sorry to hear this Chris.

Hoping that they find the bike and its in good shape.

Nothing worse than a thief.
        tbolt

Comment

Maybe they'll fix and paint it for you!
          Maybe You're on Overhauled.
          But likely you're phucked. Sorry Chris, It'll pop up somewhere. They don't think that speedo's been rolled.
          KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by reidmct View Post
            Which Craigslist should we be watching? Houston?
            That's where I'd look, Reid. The bike was in Hempstead and I figure the thieves were local. I'm keeping an eye on Bryan/College Station and Austin, too.

Thanks for your efforts.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
            ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Thanks to all for keeping an eye out. I've already picked out a tree and bought a rope.

No sign yet, though.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

No tree needed, just tie to the back of the other Zed

Comment

You can still hang a person for stealing a horse in Texas, right?
                  What about 160 of 'em? I guess you've not heard anything.
                  This is such bullshit. They probably don't even know what they have.
                  The rarity of it too.I hope it turns up.
                  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                  but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Working...
                  X