Clear All

• Yesterday - all my troubles seemed so far away

D872CD7D-01FC-414B-8945-3514728471C8.jpeg

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Where you at?
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Hey Jmac: that was only an hour away from home - almost in my backyard.
      Last edited by NotDeadYet; 07-02-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Now it looks as though they're here to stay.

Nice, looks like a painting.
        Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

F8CF0808-9EEF-46EF-A2F9-40A5D2CEA62D.jpeg

Comment

Meanwhile just off that same road on Sunday...
            Attached Files

Comment

2019-06-30 12.04.51.jpg

Comment

Too funny Gareth - I was actually out there on Sunday as well. Were you riding or hiking out there?

Comment

Hiking only. My zed just got out this weekend for a wash and a bunch of Stoney Trail ramps for fun. Besides, I'm not sure I could get a leg over the bike after a 16km hike

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
                    Hiking only. I'm not sure I could get a leg over the bike after a 16km hike
                    Well you are in your 50’s now - you’re not getting any younger!

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
                      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Nice scenery out there!
                        “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
                          Love that bike......i sure enjoyed following you to Colorado lusting after your 14.

Comment

Thanks Jeff. It is been a great bike. It’s been absolutely trouble free. I’ve only ever done scheduled/routine maintenance and tires to it since I’ve owned it.

I just remembered I did have to put a battery in it on the way home from Colorado. I stopped in a small town in Wyoming for fuel and when I went to start the bike it was stone cold dead - complete battery failure with no warning signs whatsoever. Fortunately there was a small hardware store nearby that had a ATV batteries. Coincidentally one of them was a direct fit for the 14.

I’ve got it set up exactly the way I want it. As much as I would like a 2012 blaze green14R my bike is giving me no reason to spend the money and make the switch. I would love to experience the additional power of the 14R and I love the blaze green. I know one will find its way to my garage one day.

In the meantime I’m extremely happy with my 06. It still gives me a big rush every time I throw my leg over the saddle and I love the looks of it as well. I will like it even better when I’m able to replace the lower left faring that a suicidal rabbit destroyed last week in the mountains. I have a genuine Kawasaki (nos) replacement panel on its way. It’s even blue in color but I think it may be the Pearl Plasma blue from 2007 and mine is the candy thunder blue from 2006. They are very close but they are not a colour match. I am pretty sure I will have to get the new panel painted when it arrives.

It will look like new again soon. I appreciate the compliment - thanks Jeff.
                            Last edited by NotDeadYet; 07-21-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X