Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter riding pics 2018-2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Winter riding pics 2018-2019

    Anyone have any cool winter riding pics? Heres some of the riding my dad and I did this winter

  • #2
    Always fun to push it
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I dont mind the cold but snow and ice are a no go for me. Where did you guys take these pictures?

      Comment


      • #4
        All but 1 are on the Nevada side of lake tahoe going up mt rose highway. The pass is 8911 feet high. The dry weather pic is going up nevada highway 341 geiger grade towards virginia city which only goes up to 6804 feet above sea level. 3/4 of the road was clear although there was about 4 sectiobs of the road that had a 2-3 inch thick layer of ice for maybe 50-100 ft lenths

        Comment


        • #5
          I know those roads well. I spent alot of time on 88, 108, 120 and 49 also

          Comment


          • #6
            Does that count ?...lol
            https://youtu.be/LsvMO5raovc

            Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

            *

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey Loic!

              Good to see you!

              Where you located now? Still in Vegas?

              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                Hey Loic!

                Good to see you!

                Where you located now? Still in Vegas?
                Hey Mike !!- yeah still in Vegas !! How have you been ?

                Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

                *

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by loic View Post
                  Hey Mike !!- yeah still in Vegas !! How have you been ?

                  Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
                  Been doing alright.

                  Can't really complain although I do. LOL

                  Still in the same place and the same job. Hopefully I'll be retiring in about 5 years.

                  Unfortunately, we don't get out west very often. Just too far to travel with bikes.

                  I still have my BMW K 1300 but picked up a new Aprilia RSV last year.

                  What are you riding now? I was thinking that you no longer had a ZZR????
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BIG O View Post

                    Been doing alright.

                    Can't really complain although I do. LOL

                    Still in the same place and the same job. Hopefully I'll be retiring in about 5 years.

                    Unfortunately, we don't get out west very often. Just too far to travel with bikes.

                    I still have my BMW K 1300 but picked up a new Aprilia RSV last year.

                    What are you riding now? I was thinking that you no longer had a ZZR????
                    Thats cool. 5 more years...you"re almost there !!! The Aprila is a nice bike. I sold the zzr to Anita several years ago (lost job) about 2.5 years ago i bought a drz 400s (the one on the pic) cheap fun bike that i use to go to work and have fun in the desert but definetly no suited for long distance riding. If i can i will get a bigger dual sport i a couple of years or if i win the lottery the h2 se sx lol

                    Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

                    *

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X