DFW Ride Tomorrow [Sunday Feb 3] ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW Ride Tomorrow [Sunday Feb 3] ?

TomUhl and I are looking to do a morning ride tomorrow out by Stephenville (it's the ONLY way to get the BEST Hard8 BBQ as we all know!). Would be riding CT's regular route thru Lipan, Tolar, Walnut Springs, Carlton, Alexander, and on into Stepheville for Hard8. Would be buzzing home from there to get back by game time. Still standing by on meet up location as depends on if we have any folks that would like to join us. Let us know - we're flexible!
    2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Sound great!

Can you guys swing by Illinois and link up with me

Have a great ride and lunch
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
      ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

We're meeting up at 8AM tomorrow at the RaceTrac at 5524 Denton Hwy, Haltom City 76148. So far three of us - hope more can make it!

Comment

See ya there. Peace

Comment

Have a good ride.

Supposed get together Wednesday for some miles and smiles.

Comment

Life. Is. Good.

Comment

Just you and Tom made it?
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Yep, had two others feeling under the weather. But we'll bring them next time!

Comment

Busy with kid stuff and game day yesterday... Was a beautiful day for 2-wheeling. Sorry I missed it.
                    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Working...
                    X