No announcement yet.

Middle of winter ripppp post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a hankering to fire mine up just to hear them run. They won’t be leaving the garage any time soon though. Winter is still in full swing in the Great White North.
    Last edited by NotDeadYet; 02-23-2019, 10:02 AM.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Ya I like to fire Zelda in the winter and feel the pulse of power Kind of Aligns Puts into perspective life peace rippppers see you soooon in THE DEEEEEEP Lean

Comment

Looks like around 60deg here tomorrow and no rain. We all know what that means.
        Still optimistic on the forecast.
        "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
        but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Got out for another ride yesterday with TomUhl. Rolled thru Justin, Krum, Slidell, Forestburg, a stop in St Jo for lunch, a quick run up to the Oklahoma side of Tayovayas Bridge, back down thru Muenster, over thru Era to Tioga, down to FM455 where Tom peeled off to head home. I went over to Sanger and blasted home on 35W (where it seemed everyone was doing 90+ and not a trooper in sight - that's just how Texas traffic rolls!). . Bright sun, fairly empty roads and lots of fun sweepers. Temp was 38 heading out, but climbed to low 60's by the time the ride was over. Afterwards I spent an hour cleaning/lubing/adjusting my chain whilst sipping a beverage...or two. Fun times!
          2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Good deal jim

Comment

Got a few miles in today, but nothing like what Jimj did. Rode about 75 miles of roads pretty close to home with a friend named Keith. He rides a 2017 FZ09 and does pretty well on it. He may show up for a day or two at Mark's ride in May.

A few weeks ago I rode 100 miles to go ride some decent roads with a couple of friends and the rain started just as I got there. We tried to ride, but after 50 miles we were soaked to the bone and not a little bit chilled so we gave up. My ride home turned out to be dry roads about 10 miles after leaving the others. Sometimes you get lemons, sometimes lemonade.

Comment

-26C here this morning and no sign of that changing soon

Comment

Working...
                X