No announcement yet.

Middle of winter ripppp post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow, sleet, rain, freezing rain, ice, single digit temps. You name it, we got it. Still colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra.
    I AM 64 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 48 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvee View Post
      Snow, sleet, rain, freezing rain, ice, single digit temps. You name it, we got it. Still colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra.
      ............doing push ups in a foot of snow
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by piken View Post
        A little cold at last weekends track day, only got to like 60!

Fun as always.

Spedxprt on the zuk and I'm on the Kawi

Spedxprt is going to go wide off the apex and I'm going to cut to his inside for the pass.....

amp-021719.jpg

SWEEEET!
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

SWEEEET!
          Looking good fellas.

Damn, that looks like one tight ass turn!

Comment

We will be rippppppppppin soooon. Peace

Comment

Paid off my 14R the other day. Yeeeeee hawwwwww. Peace

Comment

Approaching the apex a little better in this pic. Good times with Ken and the usual track day suspects. Also, a pic of the results from hitting the cones. Thanks again for your feedback and support, Ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by spedxprt; 02-20-2019, 08:37 PM.
                My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                  Paid off my 14R the other day. Yeeeeee hawwwwww. Peace
                  More tire money!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
                    Approaching the apex a little better in this pic. Good times with Ken and the usual track day suspects. Also, a pic of the results from hitting the cones. Thanks again for your feedback and support, Ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Looking good Bill!

How'd you hit a cone there and not crack it even more?

I'd been worried that the cone would have somehow become lodged between the wheel a fairing or get wedged under the bike and cause either a low or high side???

Comment

Thanks BigO! The cones that I hit on the temporary chicane (for sound monitoring) are smaller than the apex cones but still could get lodged up in the wheel. Nevertheless they can do even more damage. I was just lucky.
                      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

I really stretched out the payments on the 14R, because I still had Connie payments when I first bought it.
                        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

I don’t matter you never ride it. Peace

Comment

I can't wait to get a bike paid off so I can go buy a new one

Stimulating the economy one motorcycle at a time

Comment

I plugged in the Tender yesterday. Does that count?
                              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Yes it does. Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X