Middle of winter ripppp post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
    Minus 37C at the mountain the other morning. Add the windchill of 45 mph skiing down and it is f...king cold. At least we didn’t have to fight crowds.
    Skiing at -37C is Nuckin Futs!

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Well ripping dry twisties is much more for filling than most anything a true rippppper does. Peace

Comment

I've never skied before but I think I would enjoy it.

I really like watching the Alpine skiing events in the winter Olympics.

Consider downhill skiers can reach speeds of up to 90 mph and then add in some turns then you pretty much have the Moto GP of skiing

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Need a young very strong body. Peace

Comment

Last ride before the bike went to storage. Roads closed, freezing snow and whiteouts right now.

Come on summer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
              Roger that.
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                Damn - I didn’t get the memo. I’m 65 years young and still rockin’ it!!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Damn. Raining again this weekend.And forecast for more this coming week. Do they make pontoons for
                  the Zed? I hate winter. Glad we don't get much snow though. Only thing it's good for is snowcones.
                  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                  but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Yellow snow, yellow snow.................

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                      Yellow snow, yellow snow.................
                      In the immortal words of Frank Zappa:

“It was a hundred degrees below zero and my mama cried:
                      Nanook a-no-no.
                      Don’t be a naughty Eskimo.
                      Watch out where the huskies go and don’t you eat that yellow snow.”
                      Last edited by NotDeadYet; 02-18-2019, 08:37 AM.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

TomUhl and I got out again yesterday (2nd time in two weeks). We tried to get 4-5 others to go with, but the 38 degree morning temp thinned the herd down to the two of us. Brisk, but bright sunny day with light traffic. Awesome roads, Stephenville Hard8 BBQ lunch, some crazy lady in a Thunderbird trying to drag race Tom, and a quick stop by MotorSport Ranch outside Cresson to watch some zippy cars navigate around the track. Temps near 50 as we rolled back into FTW. Chain cleaned & lubed, ZZR given a spit bath and wax, and ready to go again.

2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Sounds like a good time Jim.

Weather has been shit here in Southern Illinois but it is winter so it's to be expected.

Glad Tom has got back on the horse so to speak and you guys seem to be riding fairly regularly.

Hopefully you guys can make it to the next Arkansas Rally??

Comment

Ice bump. More on the way. Winter has come to nest!
                            KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

A little cold at last weekends track day, only got to like 60!

Fun as always.

Spedxprt on the zuk and I'm on the Kawi

Spedxprt is going to go wide off the apex and I'm going to cut to his inside for the pass.....

amp-021719.jpg

Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X