• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle of winter ripppp post

Middle of winter ripp post

Miss it. Peace

Comment

It's only been 3 weeks since I was on my 02 Zed. I don't see how the Yanks go for months without a skoot jaunt.
      I'd go nuts going that long of a wait.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

It’s all good we just ride faster to make up for time lost. Peace my friend

Comment

I ailed, nailed the gas in the truck, and spun out in the snow. It sounded cool through those bitchin'pipes. Fuck off ,old man winter.
          KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Snuck out for a little ride over to Ste Genevieve, MO. for lunch a couple of weekends ago.

Maybe 150 miles round trip.

Not much but better than nothing this time of year.
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Too flaming hot here today, 40 C, ie 104 F.
              I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Managed a ride to Austin last week. Wife had a meeting there all week, so I rode down for dinner on Thursday and back home on Friday morning. A bit chilly (48'F) when I left the house. I regretted not wearing my overpants. By the time I got to Austin it was in the low 70's and I was sweating my butt off under my non-vent leather.

Uneventful cruise, mostly slab due to time restrictions. But it was nice to get an overnight ride and some saddle time in mid January. Gotta love Texas winter.
                “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

I have not been on either of my motorcycles since October. The past 3-4 weeks here have been brutal. We are into a deep freeze now. Temps will be zero or below for the next 2 days. Schools have been cancelled already, and some for the next 2 days. Last week we got freezing rain. That really sucked. Now it is snowing like crazy. There will be anti-skid on the roads until May.
                  I AM 64 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 48 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Comment

Zero and minus tonight 60 here Sunday. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                      Zero and minus tonight 60 here Sunday. Peace
                      Yep. Same here.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

That's Missouri for ya!
                        KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

-35 today with the wind chill factor in Somerset, Pa. It won't get into the double digits until Friday afternoon. Better keep the brass monkeys in.
                          I AM 64 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 48 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Comment

Umm what are brass monkeys

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                              Umm what are brass monkeys
                              Those things that drag and leave a shower of Sparks through the Twisties. ☮️
                              KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Working...
                              X