Battery charger/maintainer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$5 an inch huh?
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Picked up the BT Plus from Amazon, $44 and some change....unfortunately, I'll admit, it isn't as big as the one posted in this link....clearly size matters.

Comment

General rule of thumb: The amperage of the charger should not be greater than 10% of the amp-hour rating of the battery to be charged. So, for example, if your bike has a 15 Ah battery, don't use a charger greater than 1.5 amps. You can use a small motorcycle-battery charger on a large car/truck battery as long as the voltage matches (12V); it just may take a long time to raise the charge level very much. But for simply maintaining the charge, it should do fine.
        How To Cheat on Personality Tests
        1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
        (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
        (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
        (c) I never worry much about anything.
        (d) I don't care for books or music much.
        (e) I love my wife and children.
        (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
        From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by bretb View Post
          Picked up the BT Plus from Amazon, $44 and some change....unfortunately, I'll admit, it isn't as big as the one posted in this link....clearly size matters.
          Costco has them on sale sev times a year. I have 6 of them running on everything. I had a JR fail once and I list a batrery

Comment

Working...
          X