Iggy Azalea Kawasaki song video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggy Azalea Kawasaki song video

She is not really my cup of tea. It is about a Kawasaki https://youtu.be/A5CGc7FDzJs

Yep, that really makes me want to ride a Kawasaki .........
    I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Well, I guess that's all she could think of to rhyme with "cocky". Now I see why she makes millions.
      The West has fallen...

Comment

Originally posted by jmenon View Post
        She is not really my cup of tea.
        I think it's great.

"He wanna pop a wheelie Ride him like a Kawasaki"

Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

If we don't get some younger riders, not only will the industry die but the morons in charge will do stupid stuff like outlaw 2-strokes, or maybe even outlaw 2-wheelers.
          “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by jmenon View Post
            She is not really my cup of tea.
            not sure how you even found this J...... I only made it through 25 seconds.....

Comment

Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post
              If we don't get some younger riders, not only will the industry die but the morons in charge will do stupid stuff like outlaw 2-strokes, or maybe even outlaw 2-wheelers.
              I'm with you there Brett.

Only issue seems to be that younger riders don't seem to be into it as the/we older riders are/were. Seems to be more of a "fad" than a lifestyle to them???

Don't know if the industry will ever "die". Hope not. Although here in the U.S. I can definitely see it declining at a faster rate than in the past 25 years. Fortunately, I believe Europe still has a good motorcycling base. Hell, look at where all of the latest road racers are from!

True story:

It was in the winter months, don't recall which month. Roads were wet from the recent snow melt not to mention all of the salt. Temps were above freezing (33 degrees LOL) so I decided I'd go for a little ride. It wasn't much but I was itching to ride since I hadn't ridden since early fall. So, I gear up and hop on the 14. I ride all of 6 miles to return a DVD I had rented the night before at my local Blockbuster. I walk into the video store all suited up in my Kawasaki cold weather gear and the female employee behind the counter says, " You're on a motorcycle? How very European." We chatted a bit and turned out she was from somewhere in England.

Another time, I was at the register at my local Dick's sporting good store wearing some Ducati swag when the female behind the register says, with an English accent " You ride a Ducati?"

Everybody else just looked at her wondering what she was talking about.

Guess we need to move to Europe where the women know about motorcycling
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post
                At the last Phillip Island meet, the majority were riders our age.
                That said, 3 of my offspring ride regularly, they just don't join clubs nor forums.
                I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

My youngest is 16. Has NO interest in learning to drive. We're in the car the other day, me trying to convince him of the benefits of driving (#1, your father doesn't have to drive you to see your GF when the weather is bad.. LOL) and he says.... "I think I'd like to get my motorcycle license".

I was dumbstruck.

When he was maybe 7-8 I bought an XR70 for the kids to beat on. He gets on it, rides around the nearby dirt lot with a smile on his face. Other kids ride. He gets back on and goes WOT, straight for the 6' wood fence on the other side of the lot. Finally reaches across with his left hand and hits the kill switch, stopping maybe 10 feet from the fence. Got off the bike, left it there and has not to my knowledge driven a motor vehicle since.

Overcoming lessons like that can be a process. There is still some hope though.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Working...
                  X