Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all of my friends here on the site a Happy Thanksgiving.

Hope everybody is getting to spend time with family and friends and maybe even sneak in a ride if possible.

Mike

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Happy Thanksgiving, American friends!

/careful with that deepfrier, Eugene

Comment

May everyone have ample reasons to be thankful, and the wisdom to appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks Mike. Right back atcha.

Got out for a ride yesterday. Not a great day for traffic, but the weather down here in FL is prime for riding right now. Got in about 200 miles. All by myself. Hit all 8 of my favorite turns.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving back to (Big-O) Mike, and everyone else here on the site. I”ll be riding on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Hopefully the weather cooperates as well.
          "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
            Thanks Mike. Right back atcha.

Got out for a ride yesterday. Not a great day for traffic, but the weather down here in FL is prime for riding right now. Got in about 200 miles. All by myself. Hit all 8 of my favorite turns.
            Yeah, weather was BEAUTIFUL here today. In the low 60's and sunny!

I had all intentions of getting a nice little ride in.

Then I ate

Since then been sleep and football
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Happy T-Day, my ZZR fam!
              My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
              http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends. You guys get to go riding and I get to go skiing. Either way hopefully we are all having fun!

3F9E32D1-D22E-467B-90ED-54ECC501FE58.jpeg

Last edited by NotDeadYet; 11-22-2018, 11:01 PM.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

I am thankful for all the friends I have made through my ZZR and this site. 16 years ago I thought I was just buying a bike, but I was getting the ticket to the best chapter of my life and the best riding friends I could have.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                  ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Happy thanksgiving kiddo's, hope everyone had sone good family time and gained weight

Comment

There are some pretty cool cats around here Peace

Comment

Sorry I was late to the party. Very thankful for you guys.
                        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X