• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwc

Hello all, is DWC still around?

Alive? Certainly.
    Online? Occasionally.

I think work has kept him busy.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Yes, I meant on this forum. I'll send him a private message. Thanks.

Comment

His mouth is
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
          His mouth is
          Oh, that's harsh.

Good vibes out to Dave. Miss his posts.

Comment

Yeah, Dave has definitely had some trying times as of late.
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

DWC is sorely missed around here lately. He always seems to find his way back though.
              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I did leave him a private message, but see he's not been on for some time. I thought he'd want a shot at my
                '03 ZZR1200 with 1,200 miles. He went through the carbs when I added Muzzy slip-on's. The bike has sat under a cover in my garage since due to health issues, so I understand those setbacks. Wish him well.

Comment

I'm sure someone could dig up a number...
                  KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X