Old friends and new bikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old friends and new bikes

Had lunch with Closer and CrazyTrain today. Hadn’t seen either for a while but it’s always easy to pick up where we left off when we do get together. Told Chris I would try to post up a pic of my new MV if I could figure out how to use the new site.
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Welcome back! Beautiful bike.

Comment

Nice bike Carl, congrats!
      sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

Good to see you here, Carl

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Sweet! Great to hear from you, and so glad you're still riding.
          KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Carl! Just thinking about you a couple weeks ago. Wondering how's things in your corner of the world.
            CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

Hola Carl!

Now get your ass to Arkansas in April!!!!
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by sacowan View Post
                Carl! Just thinking about you a couple weeks ago. Wondering how's things in your corner of the world.
                Carl just got married last Fall. I'm twisting his arm to go riding, though His wife likes to ride as well.

~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

Carl just got married last Fall. I'm twisting his arm to go riding, though His wife likes to ride as well.
                  Good for Carl!
                  CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

Well, took the wife on her 1st group ride thru some twisties out West of Houston yesterday. About 2 hours into the ride an older guy on an FZ1 got into a tight right hander too hot and wound up in the ditch and finally stopped sliiding about a foot from the barbed wire fence. He was the rider right in front of us. After that she was giving me the sign to slow down on every curve. It will take a few rides to get her confidence back.
                    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Come on over to Arkansas Carl!

Bring the wife!

No old guys that crash in this group
                      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                        Come on over to Arkansas Carl!

Bring the wife!

No old guys that crash in this group
                        Yeh Carl - come to AR

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

So over the bike crashes. Ride within your limits, and don't try and hang with anyone. You can pass them, but forget following anyone. Their lines probably suck, and they are worried about you being behind them.
                          KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
                            So over the bike crashes. Ride within your limits, and don't try and hang with anyone. You can pass them, but forget following anyone. Their lines probably suck, and they are worried about you being behind them.
                            I'm only worried about you being behind me when I'm bent over

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

I'm only worried about you being behind me when I'm bent over

Ass you should be!
                              KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Working...
                              X