H2 gets taken down by LEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2 gets taken down by LEO

I have said for a while.. All its going to take is a famous sports guy to get caught doing 190MPH in a chase and the powers that be may start to place more stringent restrictions on MC power and top speeds. Or flat out ban certain bikes. I never condone running from cops. After riding my H2 3k miles.. How this guy could not dust the cops sooner is a very big slight to his riding skills. Even against a V8 Charger you could dust them. And Even the radio is not as effective as often is said. You have to be in a place far ahead enough to cut off the bike. Plus what is the LEO ahead going to do? they can't spike strip a bike. At best he will watch the H2 shoot by him. The helicopter if top of the line.. may have a good chance. but most would get dusted on a open stretch where the H2 could hit top speed. Fuel range is the thing that got this guy.. high speed on the h2 your lucky to get 50-90 miles out of a tank. http://nbc16.com/news/local/high-spe...-cottage-grove
    Last edited by jmenon; 02-08-2018, 12:16 PM.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

Noticed the two airport bottles of alcohol on the hood of the troopers car.

As you said, probably ran out of fuel.
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Rider could stand to lose a little weight. That would have given him a better power to weight ratio and more get up and gone.
        I find it extremely difficult to resist the twist.
        Zero tolerance just means you're too lazy/stupid/afraid to make a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
          Noticed the two airport bottles of alcohol on the hood of the troopers car.

As you said, probably ran out of fuel.
          he was just making a liquor run
          Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Big mistake right there. Pull over and take your lumps.
            KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

I agree.. this makes no sense on a lot of levels. The later of it.. is why did he run for 80 miles... Either dust the cops try to really get away or pull over. Taking them on a 80 mile tour seems like a great way to spend some time in the clink

Comment

Idiot.
                "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

You can’t fix stupid!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Run Forrest, run!
                    Young men know the rules, OLD men know the exceptions.

Comment

Yeah this happened near me. I could answer why he got caught but that wiuld be trade secrets. Non the less it only takes one to rui​​​​​n it for the rest

Comment

Working...
                      X