No announcement yet.

Time for new (to me bike) but need some insight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregness - attempted to send PM but it isn't working, says you can't receive or aren't allowed to get messages. Shoot me a message if you can, maybe the problem is with my account. When I logged in, it said I was "permanently banned by the administration". Hmm, that took longer than expected.

Comment

Final update: Pulled the trigger on a 2017 ZX14R SE last night.

Huge thank you to all who have provided feedback and recommendations. Massive thank you to Gregness for the opportunity for a meetup. Sir, you have no idea how much that helped. As it turns out, the same sales rep at the dealer, sold gregness his Anniversary Edition. She still has that picture and remembers it like yesterday. We had an amazing experience at the dealership unlike previous excursions in the past to other dealerships. OTD was $14k after tax, license, etc. Added the service manual and wanted new lid so had that added in as well. Ordering the racks, bags, seat and risers today. First impressions of the machine are, "hmm, this thing is dosil and doesn't seem to obtrusive." Second impression after getting second gear, "Now that is buttery smooth, those guys were lying." Third impression as I pulled into the driveway, "No ticket...check. No one tried to kill me....check. No bug guts...check. No new rock chips....check. Up on the center stand like the old girl.....doh!" Final impression before bed time, "Tomorrow starts a new day, and more miles."

Comment

Congrats on the new bike!
        My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
        http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Nice.
          Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Outstanding!!!

Congrats!
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Nice, can't go wrong with the black and green!
              sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

Good choice!!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Awesome!
                  Now, that's a Kawasaki color.

Comment

Congratulations! You should start a new thread, as this one is stale. Killer bike, dude. You can always add a C-stand later.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

WTG, BretB!

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                      ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Thanks guys. Will start new thread with any farkles coming.

Comment

Working...
                        X