End of the season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the season?

Probably the last ride about of the year. Other than work commute perhaps. Cool and windy so only a 100 mile local cruise.
    ScreenHunter_29 Nov. 26 16.27.jpg
    And a few photos:
    IMG_20171126_141819.jpg
    IMG_20171126_144056.jpg
    Bah, left over chip seal gravel..
    IMG_20171126_145321.jpg
    At the one lane bridge
    Attached Files

My season ended 6 weeks ago. I generally have to park the bikes in mid to late October and don’t ride again until early to mid April. Such are the challenges of living in the Great White North. At least the skiing is good!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

I don't ride much, if at all during Jan-Feb, but mainly from cold rain and some low temps. But hell, we gotta fix stuff down here sometimes.
      I usually go no more than about 3 weeks at one time without riding at least some, just to keep the oil stirred up I guess. I would hate waiting
      for months at a time. I hate cold weather, snow,etc. Glad to be in the South myself.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

Riding season just started for me. Mid 70's for the next 10 days according to the weather channel.

Nice photos, by the way.

Comment

season? What is that? Might get the heated gear out soon here in CA. but got in a nice 250 mil loop Friday!!!

Comment

Sunny and 70s in the daytime and 50s at night into the foreseeable future :)

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
            ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

yeah yeah

Comment

Maybe this was the last ride of 2017. This gives me a ride in every month of 2017. A little 90 mile ride about. Some fun on the run from Rt 74 to the river
                ScreenHunter_30 Dec. 03 21.33.jpg
                IMG_20171203_134706.jpg
                IMG_20171203_134800_1.jpg
                IMG_20171203_140147.jpg
                IMG_20171203_142401.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

That looks like a nice little ride Scott

I haven't ridden in two months probably

Seems every weekend we have something going.

Supposed to be 60 tomorrow and 40 the next.

I think cold temps have finally come to stay in Illinois
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
                  X