Kawi indoor cover + H2 Brocks Full system ceramic coated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawi indoor cover + H2 Brocks Full system ceramic coated

I picked up this nice indoor cover for the H2.. They only seem to be sold out of the UK.. or Europe.. Part# 039PCU0013 For Medium size. I think it would fit the Zed also may need large. Arrived in a week or so. Keeps the dust off and fits well. http://www.kawasakioriginalparts.com...ver-large.html I also have prepped the Brocks Full exhaust system with noise baffle and fresh back from the Ceramic Coating. I felt that the blue tint that comes from the heat on the titanium system really detracts from the bike styling. This all goes on in a few weeks. Getting the ECU tune and PC5 from Brocks.. Stage 1 is around 250RWHP..

That will unleash the beast!
    My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
    http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Can't wait to see and hear that exhaust!!!!
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Keep us posted. I’m interested to hear your take on it when you get it dialed in. At 250ish h/p it won’t be for the faint of heart.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

My H2 is heading to wheelsmith racing e to have the Brocks exhaust and ECU power commander 5 installed and Dyno tuned next week. I finally caved. I just dont have time with work these days. I may add an E85 Fuel pump.. so we can be more safe at higher rpm and boost. Looks like we should be at about 250 RWHP.. bit gain from the approx 190RWHP stock... another reason I am about to add the zx14r to the stable. If I was riding 2 up more I would consider the c14.. but I think its too much on the touring side for me. The H2 with this tune will become less of a long distance tourer and more of a runway 1/2 mile bike or the twisty's

Comment

Originally posted by jmenon View Post
            My H2 is heading to wheelsmith racing e to have the Brocks exhaust and ECU power commander 5 installed and Dyno tuned next week. I finally caved. I just dont have time with work these days. I may add an E85 Fuel pump.. so we can be more safe at higher rpm and boost. Looks like we should be at about 250 RWHP.. bit gain from the approx 190RWHP stock... another reason I am about to add the zx14r to the stable. If I was riding 2 up more I would consider the c14.. but I think its too much on the touring side for me. The H2 with this tune will become less of a long distance tourer and more of a runway 1/2 mile bike or the twisty's
            So which one you bringing to 2 West in June?

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

One of each...........decisions decisions decisions

Comment

I may bring both up. Issue I have to figure out is do I have enough time to go up and back. I am looking at taking A japan market only 1992 Nissian Diesel 4x4 van and setting it up so i can fit my bike in it. I also could ride up on the 14r... then zoom down to SF and pick up the H2 and ride back up.. No way I am riding the H2 all the way to OR.. 100Mile stops and it eats tires for bfast..

Comment

Factory pro did a baseline Dyno run on the H2... they report 205RWHP on Dynojet .. They have the ECU out and sent to brocks.. so maybe by next week the 250RHP will be ready to scare the heck out of me..

Comment

This project is taking longer than I would have hopped. We had a very hard time getting brocks to move fast on getting the ECU flashed. Its a major pain getting the ECU out. Easy 2-3hr.. Its all back together. I talked to the shop and they told me seriously that in tuning the PC5 the H2 broke their dyno :) They are working to fix it..... I should pick it up next week. Will get a dyno chart.. should be around 250RWHP.

Comment

That's CRAZY!!! !

Comment

Have friend of mine just dyno at 259

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                          Have friend of mine just dyno at 259
                          My Zed dyno's at 262, but that's Canadian.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                          ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
                          X