Re: ZZR1200 Parts For Sale

If you still have the seat for sale I would like to buy...PayPal ready
    i will pay shipping

Text@ 519-533-3858
    Thanks
    Dan

Comment

Re: ZZR1200 Parts For Sale

I need the bracket on the right side which supports the rear brake pedal and rear brake master cylinder. It is a cast piece that was broken when my neighbor backed into my bike and it tipped over.

Originally posted by BillyTheKid View Post
      Getting ready for a PCS to Germany and cleaning out a bunch of old stuff that we can't take with us...I came across a bunch of parts that I had bought for the mighty Zed but never got around to replacing before trading her for a K1200s in '15. So, without further adeau...

Corbin Seat w/passenger back rest (good condition - some wear but not bad): $200
      GIVI 36L hard cases w/mounting bracket (excellent condition w/keys - only mounted once for a week): $250
      Windscreen: $20 (*sold)

I purchased the items below from the fella in GA that tore down a bunch of Zed's for their incredible engines...these are from his 'zero miles' bin and look brand new:
      Headlight assembly: $100 (*sold)
      Taillight assembly: $75
      Front Forks w/rebound adjustment: $200 (*sold)
      Swingarm: $75

Some of the more bulky items I would prefer to sell locally (Denver/Colorado), but if you are willing to pay for shipping then I'm willing to find boxes, etc. Prices listed above do not include S&H.

It's been a while since I bought the pieces, so my prices might be a little off...if something seems out of whack, just make me an offer I can't refuse.

Cheers,
      bill

Comment

Hey Billy...you still out there? I recall meeting you a long time ago...good to see you!
        "Here's to our men in uniform. ALL uniforms." Maximus
        "If you can't get it done on a ZZR1200, you can't get it done on a 14 either." CrazyTrain
        "If the space shuttle didn't keep exploding it would be a pretty good space ship." helodoc
        "Re: Turbo-Connie: It had to be done...
        Like putting a solid-fuel rocket booster on a wheelchair." Danno

Comment

Still have the contact in GA? That's local to me and I'd love to see what they've got.

Comment

Hi Billy, do you have any inner dash parts? I'm local in Denver
            Thanks ..AJ

Comment

Working...
            X