This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free..you pay shipping

I had to trade mine in on a seat deal. Send it. I've got room.
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

SOLD !!!!!!

I have a brand new ZZR-1200 replacement Air Filter in it's sealed wrapper I can do for $9.00 delivered.
      Bought it for the bike before opening up the air box and finding out it had a K&N Filter in there.
      Last edited by GBrown; 03-10-2015, 08:23 AM.
      Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
        I would be interested in both, to be serious. I would like to cut down a stocker screen for the heat of Summer, and would like a stock muffler if I ever sell it.
        You gonna git the can from AllanDammit? Do you want the windshield? PM me an address. I'll get to it before riding season... along with the tailpiece for CT
        CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

*** SOLD ***

2003 PMB Givi Side Bags - were in accident, both were ejected from the bike. Some road rash, spring clips are broken but may be able to be replaced. I don't know.
          Ken
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kenzzr; 09-08-2015, 09:47 AM. Reason: Sold

Comment

Originally posted by flarex View Post
            Originally posted by GBrown View Post
            Yepperssss.....

It's a right side 2004 ZZR-1200 Mirror but it has a nice size road rash scuff in the plastic. Glass is clean and damage free though.
            If still interested I'll post a pic of the damage and send it your way.

Thanks for the response, I will pass.

The previous owner of my ZZR lathered wax all over the darn plastic of the mirrors and I have wax haze within the little pores of the plastic. My mirrors are not scratched just have a less then desirable wax haze, I was trying to replace them with mirrors that have not been waxed.

Thanks again.
            Try straight alcohol to get it off

Comment

I have 2 seats; 1 stock, 1 Corbin. No hardware, both are ripped. The Corbin doesn't seem to fit right even though it says it's for a ZZR1200 but it was hard to tell without the hardware. Can send pics if interested.
              "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Originally posted by amlehnus View Post
                I have 2 seats; 1 stock, 1 Corbin. No hardware, both are ripped. The Corbin doesn't seem to fit right even though it says it's for a ZZR1200 but it was hard to tell without the hardware. Can send pics if interested.
                Can you elaborate on "doesn't seem to fit"? I may be able to fix that. I was looking to make my passenger/wife happier by modifying the standard seat, but is Corbin works is even better. If not, I could use a standard seat to practice whatever modification I'll be dreaming on.
                Thank's Amlehnus. Also, some pictures may help. ZZQUINCE@YAHOO.COM. And my location is Solon, OH 44139 at least until I get fired or retire.
                ...If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
                And treat those two impostors just the same...

Comment

Originally posted by amlehnus View Post

Hello,

If this is still available, I am so interested in the Corbin. I can be reached by email or pm me for tn.

Thanks so much,

Ben

Comment

Hey Z you still need that ZZR shop manual ????? Peace

Comment

OK, this thread has been dormant, but it is a sticky, and it is a sensible thing to have.

I have a set of clip-ons, boxed and ready to ship to whomever needs them. My only requirement is that you reimburse my actual shipping costs via PayPal gift. I'll operate on trust, so you tell me where to ship and I'll let you know the cost after I ship them.
                      How To Cheat on Personality Tests
                      1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
                      (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
                      (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
                      (c) I never worry much about anything.
                      (d) I don't care for books or music much.
                      (e) I love my wife and children.
                      (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
                      From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by reidmct View Post
                        OK, this thread has been dormant, but it is a sticky, and it is a sensible thing to have.

I have a set of clip-ons, boxed and ready to ship to whomever needs them. My only requirement is that you reimburse my actual shipping costs via PayPal gift. I'll operate on trust, so you tell me where to ship and I'll let you know the cost after I ship them.
                        I'm your huckleberry, Reid!

I'll pm you

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
                        X