2003 zzr1200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 zzr1200

Hey guys the time has come I have to sell the bike. It has lots of tasteful upgrades including paint matched Givi saddle bags and trunk, Delkevic exhaust with silencer baffles, RSC steering stabilizer, fork brace, fender delete, zero gravity double bubble windscreen tinted, tinted turns on the fairing, also has bar risers, and weighted bar ends with the throttle lock, Corbin gunfighter and a lady (I don't have backrest because of the Givi mount that incorporates the passenger hand holds and the trunk has the passenger back rest). I'm sure there is some stuff I'm missing. I'm located in Lander Wyoming, the zip code is 82520. The bike runs awesome. I believe it has around 22k on it I'm the second owner, and have all the original paperwork from the original dealership. I'm asking $3750 but am negotiable. The bike has been winterized, washed and waxed, and is under a cover in the garage on the battery tender. I have been starting it once a week and only run premium fuel without ethanol. Please message me on here or call/text my cell 3073497727. I don't have any updated pictures at this time but I will post them ASAP.

Re: 2003 zzr1200

Nice ride - sorry to hear you've decided to sell it. Good luck with the sale.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Photos?
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Needs a good home!

Comment

That is a nice one alright. I'll ask around to see if anyone is interested. You might want to put it in Craig's list for Sacramento California and the SF Bay area. At that price, with those options, I'd think someone would jump on it real quick.

Good luck!
            Mostly Stock '03
            Support a starving author!
            www.vanstry.net

Comment

Thanks Banner!

I hate to sell the bike I love the thing, I put 6000 miles on it this summer. I just need the extra cash to pay some bills. I have a free and clear title in hand!

Comment

Originally posted by jhanso22 View Post
                Thanks Banner!

I hate to sell the bike I love the thing, I put 6000 miles on it this summer. I just need the extra cash to pay some bills. I have a free and clear title in hand!
                If you have the stock exhaust or would part the bags, please shoot me a pm

Comment

Originally posted by Mr34727 View Post
                  Originally posted by jhanso22 View Post
                  Thanks Banner!

If you have the stock exhaust or would part the bags, please shoot me a pm
                  I would like to keep it as a package deal for now but I will keep you posted.

Comment

Still available!

Comment

Bump still looking for a good home. I realize it's not the time of the year to be buying motorcycles around here but it would look awesome under a Christmas tree!

Comment

Originally posted by Briansammo
                        What model of Harley is under the HD cover?
                        It's an 04 heritage softail.

Comment

By the way the bikes still available! No riding here it's 20 below!

Comment

Bump.......I would sell the Harley....

Comment

Originally posted by JeffS View Post
                              Bump.......I would sell the Harley....
                              What JeffS said!
                              "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Working...
                              X