2004 ZZR 1200 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 ZZR 1200 for sale

Not happy to do this but I just don't do enough riding to justify keeping the Zed in addition to the 10 so it's up for sale. If you know anyone who's looking for sport tourer have them give me a shout here or via email (cjen <at> stibo.com).

Details:
    Model year: 2004
    Miles: 11,3xx, all services done by trusted dealer, oil & filter changes every 2,500 miles
    Add-ons:
    * Muzzy full 4-2-1 system
    * Dynojet jet kit
    * Spiegler steel brake lines
    * LSL bars (you won't believe how much easier these make it to wrestle a big bike like this)
    * Corbin seat
    * EBC HH pads
    * Zero Gravity ST screen
    * Mirror extenders (so you'll see the road behind, not your shoulders)

Plus I still have the original exhaust system, seat and wind screen.

Current tires are Pilot Power in the back (almost new) and a Metzeler K2 trackday take-off from my 636 in the front (also with plenty of thread left especially for the street).

Garage-kept, never been down, very good condition.

$5,200

Pictures here + plus forgot, I have the Supersprox Stealth tri-metal sprocket with -2 teeth in the back.

Comment

More pictures - apparently the new site allows no more than 4 per post...

Comment

And the last ones...

Comment

Originally posted by clausiam View Post
          More pictures - apparently the new site allows no more than 4 per post...

I changed it. It should allow 20 now.

Comment

That's a nice looking ride Claus. Good luck w/the sale!
            Lee

Comment

If I had the shekels, I'd buy it for a spare. It's almost exactly like mine other than the screen and not having the GIVI three-bag set. Sprocket teeth different, but even the same brand. Plus, it only has 30% of the miles on the clock. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Re: 2004 ZZR 1200 for sale

Thought I had a buyer - he sounded serious, but so far he's been a no-show so: bump

Comment

Bump for Claus - good luck - it's a looker for sure ;)

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                  ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

$5

Mike
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                      $5
                      The hard way I guess

Comment

If the bike is still for sale (and not sold), I could be interested in purchasing it. Am planning to attend the TWO Rally at Suches, but have a life-long friend living in Athens, and working (still) in Atlanta. If we cannot arrange to meet at TWO, it might be possible to get him to inspect it on my behalf.
                        He is, like me, a long time rider, and sometime pro motocrosser. He currently owns 5 or 6 bikes while I only own 2. However, he can easily reach you, while I live in Canada. It might be useful if we could talk by phone. My name is Dave Dotchin, and my phone number is 905-685-0637. I live about 25 miles north of Buffalo, NY (across the Border) and I do have a US mailing address. Let's talk.

Comment

Ah, reminds me of my old 04. Good luck with the sale.
                          Owned Bikes - 77 Yamaha XS360, 76 Yamaha XS650, 80 Honda CB750F, 80 Suzuki GS850L, 96 Harley 1200 Sportster, 99 Kawasaki Concours, 04 Kawasaki ZZR1200 (fastest moonlightsilver color), Current - , 75 KZ400 Restored, 82 Suzuki GS1100GK,09 Kawasaki Concours 14

Comment

Originally posted by bikepilot View Post
                            If the bike is still for sale (and not sold), I could be interested in purchasing it. Am planning to attend the TWO Rally at Suches, but have a life-long friend living in Athens, and working (still) in Atlanta. If we cannot arrange to meet at TWO, it might be possible to get him to inspect it on my behalf.
                            He is, like me, a long time rider, and sometime pro motocrosser. He currently owns 5 or 6 bikes while I only own 2. However, he can easily reach you, while I live in Canada. It might be useful if we could talk by phone. My name is Dave Dotchin, and my phone number is 905-685-0637. I live about 25 miles north of Buffalo, NY (across the Border) and I do have a US mailing address. Let's talk.
                            You will not be disappointed with this bike. It has been well taken care of.
                            Last edited by JED; 08-09-2010, 12:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Wow Claus,

Sad day. I know time marches on and things move forward but, sad nonetheless.

Nice bike and nice price. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X