No announcement yet.

Wanted stock exhaust for ZZR1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you were able to source some OEM cans at a fair price.

As for aftermarket cans, aren't there some out there that aren't emblazoned with their logo? Delkevic's come to mind.

That would at least keep the cops off your back. As for the shops, I get it that they are stuck.

So, how are the police enforcing this new law? Or are they? What are the specifics in the law that causes the violation?

I know there are numerous laws that even LEO's think are unnecessary and don't enforce them.

Also, it is up to the State to prove that you have an aftermarket can on your bike. A LEO can issue a ticket for ANYTHING. However, if you plead not guilty they will have to show up in court to prove it. By then, you could put your bike back to stock. Is the State going to have an expert witness available to testify? Although I seriously doubt a LEO is going to show up for court. Especially over a modified exhaust ticket. Petty. Bigger and better things to do.

Ironic that New York was one of the original, founding colonies that fought in the Revolutionary War for their rights and now seem to easily trample others.

Rant over.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I pulled the guts out of a couple stock cans and shortened them, cant tell they were modified by just looking at them they are still stamped Kawasaki. Sounds like a real fun crowd.

Comment

Working...
      X