Wanted 04' or 05' ZZR1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 04' or 05' ZZR1200

Tell me what you have and include the price. I'd really like to get another ZZR1200 but will get a ZX14 if I can't find w&at I'm looking for.
    03 ZZR1200

I'd entertain getting rid of my 03
    Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Didn't take you long to want another one

Hell, you just sold your last one in May

Good luck with your quest
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

No it didn't take long to miss my 2 ZZR1200 's I sold last year with a lot of extra new never installed parts!
        I was convinced by my family that I should sell all my bikes by my 75th birthday.
        I am still finding some extras that I bought so I might as well get another bike before my next birthday.
        Maybe I can get lucky and make a few more long trips before I turn 80!
        03 ZZR1200

Comment

Originally posted by ZZED View Post
          No it didn't take long to miss my 2 ZZR1200 's I sold last year with a lot of extra new never installed parts!
          I was convinced by my family that I should sell all my bikes by my 75th birthday.
          I am still finding some extras that I bought so I might as well get another bike before my next birthday.
          Maybe I can get lucky and make a few more long trips before I turn 80!
          Big respect for a guy with so many riding seasons under his belt, and wants to keep on going.

Sorry, no ZZRs here.

good luck with the search.

Comment

Thanks mehush, I'll keep looking.
            03 ZZR1200

Comment

Can you PM me?

Comment

Sure I can if you can help me out locating a 04 or 05 ZZR1200
                03 ZZR1200

Comment

I have a 2004.

Comment

I'll assume you lost interest.

Comment

Found one! Thanks
                      03 ZZR1200

Comment

I'm considering selling mine in the Spring. It is hibernating now. Would you mind saying what you bought, how many miles, and price? Maybe some pics as well...?
                        Thanks.

Comment

jobbyjim, Post up lots and lots of pics of what you say you're trying to sell. 4 posts total? Assume you might understand why folks are a bit hesitant to interact with you?
                          Last edited by JimJ; 12-28-2021, 07:30 PM.
                          2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Done. Bike has just north of 12K miles. I'm in upstate NY. Valves, carbs, everything in the way of maintenance has been performed in the last 16 months. Trying to understand what a fair asking price would be.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Did it, done it and crickets. Happy New Year ZZED.

Comment

Working...
                              X