ZZR1200 Corbin Seat SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZR1200 Corbin Seat SOLD

2 piece Corbin seat. Excellent condition. No rips tears or separation of the seams. Comes with factory Corbin bracket to mount front section. The rear section uses factory seat mounting clip that gets transferred to the rear Corbin. Reduced to $300 plus actual shipping charges. Best way to contact me is through email at roadrunner71383@gmail.com I am located in South Florida. IMG_0315.JPG
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CYACOP; 10-22-2021, 08:08 AM.

Put something exciting between your legs and ride a Corbin!

Comment

So, what's the going rate for this now? I already have a Corbin on my zed (thanks to a member here on the site)
      I just thought I'd ask for others.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Considering the single saddle from Corbin, cost for seat and tax is $658, plus shipping on top of that, I figure $300 plus actual shipping is still a fair deal.
        The 2 piece model is superior in comfort for the driver and stops the passenger from always sliding forward into you. The bowl shaped driver's seat also stops pushing you forward like the stocker and reduces arm fatigue. It totally changes the comfort on the ZZR.

Comment

That is a great price for that 2 piece unit.

The big issue is going to be shipping charges.

Corbins are heavy and seats are big in general which will affect shipping costs.

GLWS
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

If the rear section is removed by the key, how is the front disconnected? Maybe the rear has to be removed first to access the release for the front? Email sent.
            "Here's to our men in uniform. ALL uniforms." Maximus
            "If you can't get it done on a ZZR1200, you can't get it done on a 14 either." CrazyTrain
            "If the space shuttle didn't keep exploding it would be a pretty good space ship." helodoc
            "Re: Turbo-Connie: It had to be done...
            Like putting a solid-fuel rocket booster on a wheelchair." Danno

Comment

Yes, the rear section is removed first with key.
              The front is then unlatched using the slide latch shown in pic 1
              Pic 3 shows the bracket you attach onto frame for the front latch. In the picture, it is simply tie strapped to the seat so it doesn't get lost.
              No tools are required to remove both sections, except key.
              The lock mechanisms work really nice and all the locking parts are of quality.
              You can also purchase a passenger's backrest from Corbin that slides into the rear section, the accommodations are already there.
              The only reason you would normally remove the front is to access the battery if needed. You still have your storage area under the rear section.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation!
                I already have the backrest as I have the Corbin one piece. I sent you an email as I am interested in this.
                "If you can't get it done on a ZZR1200, you can't get it done on a 14 either." CrazyTrain
                "If the space shuttle didn't keep exploding it would be a pretty good space ship." helodoc

Comment

Seat has been sold. Thank you.

Comment

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by CYACOP View Post
                      Seat has been sold. Thank you.
                      This arrived yesterday, thanks! (I may or may not have sat on it in my living room making motorbike sounds.)

Comment

Good deal!

Glad another member was able to buy it and keep it in the ZZR Bikes family

Comment

I have a one piece for sale. It has some imperfections but very ridable. image_3446.jpg
                          2005 ZZ-R1200 1999 SV 6502003 Concours 1979 GS 550 1979 KZ 1000 Mark II 1975 Z1 1969 Honda 350 cl

Comment

Working...
                          X