ZZR 1200 Corbin Seat with Corbin backrest for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZR 1200 Corbin Seat with Corbin backrest for sale

Selling a Corbin seat that is in good shape. No rips or tears. Definitely lower than stock. Has a Corbin backrest. Asking $400 shipped to lower 48 USA via PayPal
    Attached Files

I want to buy this just because they are hard to find. even though I don't own a ZZR1200 any longer.

GLWS!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Man, I would buy that in a heartbeat, but I've dug deep into my pockets, and the brakes just went on my car. If you have it in a couple of weeks, I'll take it off your hands.

Comment

I'm not partial to Corbin seats and am getting a Sargent made up. I found a SW-Motech Alurack and a Givi monokey base plate and will use the 47L Givi to-case for the back rest to answer a message I just got. Damn backrest is $370 from Corbin as it's got a chrome back plate. Even better is that my passenger has her own damn bike.

Comment

My ZZR1200 only has 3845 miles on it and the seat seems really comfortable. I'm going to ride the bike before I decide to do anything about the seat. I like that the Corbin is lower than the stock seat, I'm only 5'7" tall. I have lowered the bike an inch however, and that has made a huge difference. My Radiant exhaust parts should be here Friday, and the parts I am making for the baffle a few days after that. I'm not running the Radiant pipes the way they come. When I worked for various dealerships, I always thought Corbin was kind of overpriced, but then again, there weren't any other alternatives for many bike, unless you did it yourself or had a custom seat made, and that could cost more than the Corbin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawasakian View Post
            My ZZR1200 only has 3845 miles on it and the seat seems really comfortable. I'm going to ride the bike before I decide to do anything about the seat. I like that the Corbin is lower than the stock seat, I'm only 5'7" tall. I have lowered the bike an inch however, and that has made a huge difference. My Radiant exhaust parts should be here Friday, and the parts I am making for the baffle a few days after that. I'm not running the Radiant pipes the way they come. When I worked for various dealerships, I always thought Corbin was kind of overpriced, but then again, there weren't any other alternatives for many bike, unless you did it yourself or had a custom seat made, and that could cost more than the Corbin.
            You will find the Corbin is wider than the stock seat so it doesn't help must with reaching the ground. I prefer the Corbin comfort to the stocker for longer rides. I have a spare Corbin seat and backrest I am going to offer here once I can get down to my summer place in upstate NY. I hope the US opens the Northern border Sept 21. I miss riding those Adirondack twisties...

Comment

I just realized that the seat on my bike is not stock. It looks like nothing in the pictures I have seen. I am going to have to look for a sticker or something to see what it is. It is very cushy. I may have lucked out! Fingers crossed.

Update, yup, seat is bone stock, I have no idea what I was thinking.
              Last edited by Kawasakian; 09-09-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X