ISO right side inner front fairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO right side inner front fairing

Hey all, my bike got dropped last fall and I have replaced/repaired and painted everything except the right side plastic part that goes between the main fairing and the frame and partially wraps around the right side of the gauges under the windscreen. I don’t know what it’s called but I’m having a hell of a time finding one on eBay. Does anybody have a parts bike they could sell me this part from??

I’m assuming your bike is a Kawasaki but you need to post the year and model of your bike.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Shoot, sorry. It’s a 2002 zzr1200 (black) but the colour doesn’t really matter as I can have it painted to match.

Comment

Good luck. Very difficult to find.
        Perth, Western Australia.
        “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Comment

I have the old one but it is in 3 pieces. I may try to weld it back together with my soldering iron and then have it finished at a body shop while I’m looking for a replacement

Comment

I will check my attic. I think I have one.
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Here is the part I need... E146BF80-9D24-4DEA-99BF-929D63B59781.jpeg

Comment

I have a complete extra set, both left and right sides, that I purchased as an extra set when switching handlebar layout previously (mine is a 2005 but they fit all models to the best of my recollection). If you still have a need for them, let me know. I will only sell the complete set. $60 for the pair and you pay for shipping.

Comment

Those ought to go quick when somebody sees that you have them.

Thanks
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
                  X