• Show
Clear All

• 2009 Yamaha FZ6R For Sale $3500 OBO

2009 Yamaha FZ 6 R
    -18009 miles
    -Raven Black w/Red Accents
    -Sargent Saddle
    - Black Widow Exhaust (full system)
    -Traxxion Dynamics Suspension ( front and rear)
    - Rear Pillion Delete
    -Throttlemeisters
    - Pirelli Angel GT's (less than 500 miles on them)
    -Yuasa Battery (replaced last fall)
    -EK chain ( less than 100 miles on it)

....................I'm sure there are a few other little items that I didn't list but you get the idea.

Unfortunately, due to Amanda still having shoulder issues from a car wreck two years ago she can no longer ride.

The bike is in great condition for a 2009 model. I've always performed the routine maintenance so all is good there. Just before her car wreck I had the seat (Sargent)and suspension (Traxxion Dynamics) reworked and also added the Black Widow exhaust. I put on new tires, added the battery and chain this past fall in anticipation of her riding this year. Not to be.

Close to $2000 invested in the seat, suspension and exhaust alone!

It would make a great starter bike for anyone.

Could work out shipping or possible delivery options ( depending on location).

Thanks for looking..................

....DSC02391.JPG
    DSC02397.JPG
    DSC01598.JPG
    DSC02392.JPG
    DSC02394.JPG

Attached Files
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Nice mike. Good luck with sale. Peace

Comment

That would make such an awesome beginner bike for my daughter... except my wife would likely kill me dead.
      GLWS, Mike.
      Lee

Comment

Trade for an 06 cbr1000 that smokes a little?

JK.

Somebody is going is going to get a very nice bike. We all how know how you take care of your stuff.

GLWS

Comment

Working...
        X