Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 BMW K1300S HP Edition Showroom Condition/FOR SALE

filedata/fetch?id=1210260&d=1606769319&type=thumb
    not a Kawasaki,. In my view the best overall sport touring bike that's more to the sport side. I love this bike. However, I Need room in my garage and I find with my Ninja H2 in the stable I am not riding this bike enough since I moved to Tahoe. Open to a ZZR bikes bro deal... bike is in North Lake Tahoe CA area.

2012 K1300S HP Edition. 12,636 Adult Miles. This is bike #436 of 750 HP Edition Models produce for one year globally. Bike was just serviced this month at Sierra BMW in Sparks NV. They performed the 12k service. New Spark Plugs, air filters, valve lash check, and oil change. Front brake pads changed out 2k miles ago with SBS HS Sintered pads. Installed a Booster Plug in the ECU for smoother idle and better throttle response. Has LED headlight bulbs (Headlights are amazingly bright) The HP Edition comes with every option, ESA(Electronic Suspension Adjustment) ABS, quick shifter, Heated Grips. The HP Edition includes the akrapovic slip on, carbon fiber fenders, and trim, in addition to HP Edition specific foot pegs. Has Avon Spirit ST tires with less than 3k miles on them (more than 50% rear tire tread remains). This is a true cream puff no scratches, never been down, only serviced by BMW. This bike gets over 50MPG cruising and even low 40's during spirited riding. $12,200OBO.. no test rides without cash in hand. Bike comes with T-Rex stand adaptor only.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 17 photos.
    Last edited by jmenon; 12-29-2020, 12:06 PM.

I have a guy coming by to check out next week. If there are any fellow zzrbikes guys interested.. Let me know. Its likely sold in about a week. Lowered the price a little. Bike needs nothing.

Comment

Working...
    X